Crosshair Services offers HYDROVACING & DAYLIGHTING Service for Residential, Commercial & Municipal customers. Hydro Excavation, is a non-destructive method of digging, utilizes pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly and safely expose underground infrastructure.
Hydro Excavation, is a non-destructive method of digging, utilizes pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly and safely expose underground infrastructure. During the hydrovac process, pressurized water is injected into the ground through a handheld wand. As the soil cover is liquefied, the resulting slurry is simultaneously extracted by a powerful vacuum and stored in our 12 Yard debris tank onboard the hydrovac truck. Hydrovacs can dig effectively in all soil types, including clay, and with the aid of onboard boilers, hydrovacs provide a safe means of digging in frozen ground.
Our powerful hydrovac system will excavate in places up to 200 feet from the hydrovac truck. This allows us to reach places inside buildings, yards or any other area that standard excavation equipment can’t reach.
Hydro-Excavation is extremely useful in soft ground situations where soil is prone to cave-ins & slough in problems. Crosshair Services can efficiently excavate the unstable soil & provide SHORING solutions to allow access to the utility desired.
- Safely expose (daylighting) Power, Gas, Communication lines, Pipelines, Water, Sewer and any other buried utility
- Potholing – Small excavations up to 8” in diameter for locating purposes
- Construction – Excavation for post holes, bollards and even footings can be a accomplished
- Expose weeping tile for and foundations where repair is needed
- Sumps and Car Wash material, Clean-up & Disposal
- Slot Trenching – A Fast skinny trench can be dug in any area for new lines that do not require a large open cut saving time, money & destruction
- High Pressure Cleaning & Jetting for Smaller lines up to 6” Diameter
Call us for a
FREE No Obligation Quote.
We’d love to hear from you soon!